Restrictions on use of materials
The Content and Materials of this Site are proprietary to Fotona or third parties and are protected by copyright laws. Permission is granted to view and print materials from the Site for the non-commercial purpose of viewing, reading and retaining for reference.
FOTONA reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any activities or components of the Site (or any part thereof) or to remove or modify, temporarily or permanently any content with or without notice.
FOTONA has used reasonable efforts in collecting, preparing and providing quality content and material, but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currentness of the information contained in or linked to this Site. Users of content from this Site or links do so at their own risk.
FOTONA Content, Product and Service Information - Limitations. All content available through the Site, including but not limited to data, pictures of products, technical drawings, configurations, quote and order information, and catalog listings is believed to be accurate. However, you should independently evaluate the accuracy of the information and the usefulness for your particular needs of any content, product or service available through the Site. Specifications for products and services are subject to change without notice, and FOTONA reserves the right to make changes without notice.
The materials in this site are provided "as is, with all faults" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, FOTONA disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement, or warranties arising by course of dealing or custom of trade. FOTONA does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials displayed in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that this site or any portion of it or the server(s) that makes this site available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
You are encouraged to confirm the information contained here with other sources.
Limitation of liability
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall FOTONA be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from or in connection with the use of or the inability to use this site or the materials in this site, or reliance on the content of the site.
These terms shall be governed in all aspects by and interpreted exclusively in accordance with the laws of Slovenia. You agree that All disputes and differences shall be determined in a court of competent jurisdiction within in Ljubljana and you hereby consent and submit to venue and personal jurisdiction therein.
If any provision of these terms shall be held unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Fotona is committed to protecting your best interests and personal information. If you have specific questions we will address your concerns by writing to email@example.com
The information collected at our site is used exclusively to determine the most appropriate information to send to those who request it.
Fotona will protect your personal information by using appropriate security safeguards. We restrict access to information to persons who need to know the information to provide products or services to you.
We will strive to keep personal information as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as is necessary for its intended purpose.
• You may freely browse the Site. You may freely download material there from. Any and all downloaded materials may be used by you for personal, non-commercial use. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use any of such materials for public or commercial purposes, without the express written permission of FOTONA. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials must be retained.
• You should assume that all contents of the Site are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used as except as provided herein and without the express written permission of FOTONA.
• Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by FOTONA. The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
• Your use of the Site is at your own risk. Neither FOTONA nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. This includes damages to, or for viruses that may infect, your computer equipment.
COPYRIGHTED Fotona 2012 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All Fotona medical lasers are CE marked and cleared for sale in the EU. For countries where specific national approvals or clearances are required (for example by the FDA in the United States), some of the products and/or applications may not have been cleared yet. Similarly, local patents may limit usage for certain technologies and applications. Please check with Fotona, your local Fotona distributor or your national regulatory body to find out whether a specific product or application is available for sale and use in your country.
* The Laser and Health Academy (LA&HA) is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement and education of lasers in medicine. The main intent of the LA&HA website is to facilitate an exchange of information on the views, research results, and clinical experiences within the medical laser community. The contents of the contributions on the LA&HA website may not in any circumstances be regarded as official product information by Fotona.