4 March 2020 - 7 March 2020
Fotona will be at the 19th World Congress of Gynecological Endocrinology (ISGE) from March 4th to 7th in Florence, Italy.
Visit us at booth #18 for a first-hand look at the revolutionary Fotona SMOOTH® technology and our latest minimally invasive gynecology treatments.
Don't miss our special
90 min Fotona Symposium on Thursday, March 5th
from 11:15 - 12:45 in Hall 5 (Gynendo):
Session Title: Non-ablative Erbium:YAG Laser for Women's Health
- Non-ablative Er:YAG Laser Technology and its use in Gynecology, 11:20-11:35, Zdenko Vizintin
- Laser use in Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause, 11:35-11:55, Prof. Marco Gambacciani
- Laser Treatment of Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI) and Pelvic Organ Prolapses (POP), 11:55-12:15, Prof. Aleksandra Novakov-Mikic
- Other Applications of Er:YAG and Nd:YAG Lasers in Gynecology, 12:15 – 12:35, Zdenko Vizintin
We also highly recommend the following ISGE presentations, which will feature Fotona's minimally invasive applications in gynecology:
- Vizintin: Can lasers reduce overactive bladder symptoms?
- Vizintin: Safety of Energy Based Devices for GSM and SUI
- Novakov-Mikic: Non ablative erbium laser treatment for female SUI
- Novakov-Mikic: Erbium Laser Treatment of Episiotomy-Related Complaints – 1 Year Follow-up
- Fistonic: Laser treatment of female UI and GSM - an update