Superior Laser Power and Welding Technology
The SPOTLIGHT Plus is designed to cover a wide range of applications from precise micro welding to heavy welding. Its high pulse energy, high average-pulse power, and high peak-pulse power mean that it is possible to weld any metal including highly reflective and hard-to-process metals such as platinum, silver and cuprum.
Pulsed Nd:YAG laser welding
As a rule, the quality and stability of laser-welded joints exceed that of joints created with traditional welding techniques. Moreover, the fine focus of the laser light means that warming is minimal and thermal stress in the workpiece is extremely slight.
Potential uses include:
- Calibration and alignment of precision mechanisms
- Dental laboratories
- High reliability electronic assemblies
- Medical assemblies
- Manufacture and repair of eyeglasses
- Micromechanical and precision components
- Repair of antiques
- Repair of tools for moulds