NightLase & SmoothLase Training (LIVE WORKSHOP)
5 November 2022 - 6 November 2022
Las Vegas, NV, United States
This 2-day course will teach the Phast™NightLase and Phast™SmoothLase protocols. In detail, it will guide doctors through the history and research behind these procedures as well as cover treatment limitations, case selection, and, most importantly, practice integration. To further expand on the complete training experience, an amazing opportunity to learn via live patient training will take place throughout the course. Furthermore, we will expand on both internal and external marketing, as well as clinical photography tips, in order to help make these procedures a success in your practice!
• Understand how to integrate the PHAST™ NightLase Procedure into your practice.
• Understand the laser tissue interaction/biology that allows for a successful Tx.
• Establish Tx limitations and case selection, along with Mallampati classification.
• Understand sleep apnea M.D. testing and sleep studies, co-therapy, appliances etc.
• Understand how to integrate the PHAST™ SmoothLase procedure into your practice.
• Better understand laser tissue interaction as it relates to muscle and skin anatomy.
• Ascertain the aesthetic clinical photography skills necessary to aid in Tx success.
• Learn the benefits of PHAST™ NightLase and SmoothLase procedures .
*Receive Continuing Education credit
*Educational method includes lecture and hands-on participation
NightLase/SmoothLase Class Information:
Saturday 8:00 am - 5:00pm/Sunday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
LVI - Global
Las Vegas, NV 89134
Red Rock Resort & Casino
11011 W. Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89135
For reservations (subject to availability/blackout dates), please click on the link below and use PROMO CODE: LVI
The closest airport to fly into is McCarran International Airport (LAS)