10 October 2019 - 12 October 2019
Newport Beach, CA, United States
This 3-day course is designed to improve your Laser Periodontal Procedures by refining your existing protocol, adding new techniques, and improving patient outcomes. Optimize your ROI and learn how the LightWalker can bring your patients to a new level of health, while paying for itself in the first week of each month.
This course is also designed to reveal the additional profit centers of the dental practice by fully utilizing the LightWalker laser to optimize treatment results in cosmetic, restorative, implant, and prosthetic dentistry. This course will encompass still photography, video, and hands-on sessions to augment your learning experience.
- To better understand the biological considerations of regenerative periodontal surgery
- Differentiation and case study consideration of open and closed flap periodontal surgery
- Patient management throughout the periodontal surgery procedure and beyond
- Case presentation for partial or full mouth laser periodontal surgical procedures
- Embracing the minimally invasive aspects of Laser regenerative periodontal surgery versus the traditional respective periodontal surgery
- Understanding the laser tissue interaction/biology that allows for optimal case results, and which wavelength works most efficiently for different tissue types and promotes the best healing with adequate hemorrhage control
- The concept of using multiple wavelengths to complete a single procedure, and to selectively guide the speed of healing, and the clinical codes associated with these new procedures, and how to incorporate them within your treatment planning
- Becoming comfortable expanding your current laser surgical knowledge into the areas of cosmetic, restorative, orthodontic, and implant dentistry.
Space is limited…register ASAP!