PHAST™ NightLase® & SmoothLase®
9 October 2020 - 10 October 2020
Boynton Beach, FL, United States
This 2-day course will teach the PHAST™ NightLase® and PHAST™ SmoothLase® protocols. In detail, it will guide doctors through the history and research behind these procedures as well as cover treatment limitations, case selection, and, most importantly, practice integration. To further expand on the complete training experience, an amazing opportunity to learn via live patient training will take place throughout the course. Furthermore, we will expand on both internal and external marketing, as well as clinical photography tips, in order to help make these procedures a success in your practice!
- Understand how to integrate the PHAST™ NightLase® Procedure into your practice.
- Understand the laser tissue interaction/biology that allows for a successful Tx.
- Establish Tx limitations and case selection, along with Mallampati classification.
- Understand sleep apnea M.D. testing and sleep studies, co-therapy, appliances etc.
- Understand how to integrate the PHAST™ SmoothLase® procedure into your practice.
- Better understand laser tissue interaction as it relates to muscle and skin anatomy.
- Ascertain the aesthetic clinical photography skills necessary to aid in Tx success.
- Learn the benefits of PHAST™ NightLase® and SmoothLase® procedures over traditional therapies.
Space is limited…register ASAP!