NightLase® (LIVE WORKSHOP)
22 July 2023 - 23 July 2023
Nashville, TN, United States
This 2 day course will teach the NightLase® protocols. In detail, it will guide doctors through the history and research behind this procedure as well as cover treatment limitations, case selection, and, most importantly, practice integration. Furthermore, we will expand on both internal and external marketing, as well as clinical photography tips, in order to help make these procedures a success in your practice!
- Learn the benefits of the NightLase® procedure and understand how to integrate the NightLase procedure into your practice.
- Understand the laser tissue interaction/biology that allows for successful treatments.
- Establish Treatment limitations and case selection, along with Mallampati classification.
- Understand sleep apnea M.D. testing and sleep studies, co-therapy, appliances etc.
Thinkific Registration (click here to register)
*Receive Continuing Education credit
*Educational method includes lecture and hands-on participation
NightLase Class Information:
Saturday 11:00 am – 5:30 pm / Sunday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Group dinner at a local restaurant on Saturday evening at 6:00 pm
Detailed course agenda will be available in Thinkific
204 Miller Springs Ct, Ste 200
Franklin, TN 37064
Aloft by Marriott (located 3.7 miles from course location)
Book by July 7th to receive the group rate!
Perks included with group rate:
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
- Free breakfast
- Double Bonvoy points
- Check-in gift of your choice - local wine, beer, or champagne in room, 2 drink vouchers at the hotel bar, or local chocolate/snack assortment. Please email email@example.com with your choice!
The closest airport is Nashville International Airport, located 23 miles from the Tennessee Centers for Laser Dentistry.