The 11th LA&HA Symposium
2 June 2021 - 4 June 2021
The LA&HA Symposium is a globally recognized platform created by the Laser and Health Academy to provide laser enthusiasts with a comprehensive educational experience of the latest developments from the field of laser medicine. The program features high-level industry experts and skilled professionals with first-hand insights into the latest developments and improvement of laser applications.
The LA&HA Symposium Scientific Program will be available online (all daily events will premiere at 8:00 am CET):
- June 2nd - LA&HA Symposium Day 1 (Dentistry Sessions)
- June 3rd - LA&HA Symposium Day 2 (Aesthetics & Dermatology Sessions)
- June 4th - LA&HA Symposium Day 3 (Gynecology & Urology Sessions)
You will have the option to either watch the full program or ‘click & choose’ to see individual lectures in any order you wish at a time suitable to you. Don’t miss it!
- If you attended last year’s Symposium and register with the same email address, you will be automatically approved for Symposium 2021.
- Participants who register for Symposium 2021 with their Fotona account will also be automatically approved.
- New participants (or if you are applying from a new email address) should be aware that participation at the event is subject to approval by Fotona. You can expect to receive a confirmation mail with complete instructions in about a week's time.
This year we have gathered an amazing panel of medical laser professionals who will cover the latest developments and research findings from the fields of:
- Dentistry Sessions – 2nd June 2021
Find out more about the latest treatment approaches & laser innovations in the field of conservative dentistry, endodontics, periodontics, oral surgery, PBM and pain management, pediatric dentistry, anti-snoring treatment, aesthetics and much more.
- Aesthetics & Dermatology Sessions – 3rd June 2021
This year the Aesthetics & Dermatology program will be especially exciting with the introduction of new laser procedures and further optimized safe and effective facial and body laser treatment protocols. These will be divided into three main sessions:
- Facial aesthetics (includes Fotona4D®, novel VectorLift™, microablation)
- Body & Hair (includes revolutionary HaiRestart®, skin tightening and TightSculpting®, the latest developments in patient friendly and more effective hair removal)
- Pigments (includes melasma and FracTAT® laser treatment, introduction of the StarWalker® PQX laser)
- Gynecology & Urology Sessions – 4th June 2021
The last 12 months have been exceptionally fruitful for evidence-based laser gynecology & urology making an immense mark in the medical field. At this year’s LA&HA Symposium participants will have the opportunity to hear first-hand from laser specialists the most recent scientifically proven clinical results for safe, non-invasive, non-surgical and effective laser treatment of numerous indications such as stress urinary incontinence in both men and women, surgical and aesthetic gynecology and new emerging applications such as pleasure enhancement, vaginitis/candidiasis, HITS™ technology to name a few.
We look forward to being your host this year and meeting again virtually at the 11th LA&HA Symposium!