- The 1st Laser and Health Academy UK Symposium 1 October 2018
The first 1st UK LA&HA Symposium was held at the Royal Society of Medicine on Wimpole Street in central London from September 28th to 29th, 2018.
- Highlights of Fotona’s Second Super Symposium10 September 2018The second annual Fotona Super Symposium in Dallas, Texas, presented more than 30 lecture and workshop topics in the fields of Aesthetics, Dermatology and Dentistry.
- The 8th International Laser and Health Academy Symposium in Portoroz28 May 2018More than 80 clinical experts from around the world and over 700 participants gathered together at this year’s LA&HA® Symposium in the Adriatic resort of Portoroz.
- Fotona StarWalker Joins an All-Star Lineup at ASLMS 2018!24 April 2018Fotona commanded an exceptionally strong presence at ASLMS this year with a very active booth, 13 lectures and a workshop with live treatments at the Advanced Surgical Arts Clinic in Dallas.
- SP Dynamis Wins THE Aesthetic Industry Award 201830 March 2018The SP Dynamis laser system has been chosen as the winner in THE Aesthetic Guide's annual THE Aesthetic Industry Awards in the category Best Multi-use Technology.
- Fotona Technologies on Display at IMCAS 20186 February 2018Fotona wrapped up a successful exhibition at the 2018 IMCAS World Congress in Paris, an event which attracted a record 9245 delegates from around the world.
- Vaginal Erbium Laser Academy Meets in Rome13 October 2017More than 80 participants from over 12 countries met in the eternal city of Rome last weekend for the 3rd VELA International Focus Meeting.
- Participants Test "Ferrari" of Dental Lasers at WFLD-ED27 September 2017Fotona’s experience at WFLD-ED was exceptional this year, with a record number of visitors seeking out the company’s latest dental technologies.
- Fotona’s Gynecology Solutions Gain Recognition at 2017 IUGA Congress in Vancouver27 June 2017An important debate at this year’s IUGA congress, titled “Blinded by or Seeing the Light – Laser is the Best Treatment for Vaginal Atrophy” introduced Fotona’s breakthrough minimally invasive laser treatment as a direct competitor to the traditional gold standard therapy for genitourinary syndrome of menopause.
- The 7th International Laser and Health Academy Symposium 23 May 2017
Nearly 500 participants attended the 7th annual Laser and Health Academy Symposium, which took place from May 19th - 20th at the beautiful Alpine resort of Kranjska Gora in Slovenia.