- Fotona's 8th Annual APAC Meeting in Malaysia – a Spectacular Interdisciplinary Event!5 December 2022
After a short break due to Covid-19, Fotona’s Asia Pacific meeting came back to life this year with the company’s 8th annual event, held in Penang, Malaysia in November.
- VELA 2022 - the Latest Trends and Research in Laser Gynecology 16 November 2022The 8th International VELA Academy Focus Meeting 2022 served up an exciting program with numerous fantastic presentations from expert lecturers and researchers in the field of laser gynecology.
- Fotona Wins Slovenian Exporter of the Year Award!30 September 2022Fotona has been selected as Exporter of the Year by an expert committee consisting of highly respected Slovenian business professionals.
- New Study on 1064-nm Photobiomodulation as a Topical Anesthetic23 August 2022An exciting new study has been published on the use of PBM with Fotona's Flat-top Nd:YAG handpiece for inducing anesthesia on mucosal tissue
- New Study Released on Fotona's NightLase® Anti-Snoring Laser Treatment 29 July 2022A Study of Fotona's NightLase® Anti-Snoring Laser Treatment has been Published in the European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology.
- Fotona Reveals an Exciting Product Lineup at IMCAS 20226 June 2022This year’s IMCAS congress in Paris was a remarkable 3-day event, with a record-breaking attendance of more than 14,000 participants from over 120 countries.
- The 19th IFW & 12th Laser & Health Academy (LA&HA®) Symposium - an Unforgettable Experience!1 June 2022
The annual LA&HA Symposium & IFW gathering was held live again this year in the Adriatic resort town of Portoroz, with many magical moments and unforgettable memories!
- Germany, Austria and Switzerland Issue New Guidelines for Treatment of Incontinence23 March 2022In December of 2021, the major German-speaking countries of Europe took a big step towards recognizing of the effectiveness and safety of laser gynecology treatments.
- Fotona Systems Shine Bright at Dubai Derma22 March 2022The Fotona team was more than ready for pleasing the impressive crowds at Dubai Derma this year with an exciting product line-up.
- Fotona’s Gynecology Solutions Gain Recognition in Recently Published Scientific Articles28 January 2022Fotona is pleased to announce that its minimally invasive gynecology applications have been featured in three recently published articles appearing in highly respected peer-reviewed journals.