TightSculpting™ & Fotona4D® at AMWC Monaco
5 April 2016
Numerous aesthetics and dermatology practitioners from around the globe expressed strong interest in the Fotona’s latest aesthetic procedures and multi-application laser systems, in particular the high-performance Dynamis and QX MAX models.
Fotona used the occasion as an ideal opportunity to promote its new TightSculpting™ body shaping procedure based on non-invasive, dual-wavelength laser skin-tightening, as well as Fotona4D®, a non-invasive new approach to laser face lifting that targets both the exterior facial and interior oral cavity with a series of cumulative, synergistic treatments.
Fotona4D® and TightSculpting™ have addressed key areas of demand for minimally invasive facial and body treatments in the global aesthetic market, and the high interest in both applications at AMWC kept Fotona’s clinical experts actively engaged at the company’s booth answering questions from visiting practitioners.
Fotona’s laser technology and applications were also featured prominently in the following lecture sessions and Pre-Congress courses:
Wednesday, March 30 – Pre-Congress Course:
- Minimally invasive laser-assisted rejuvenation & prevention in younger patients (Dr. Leonardo Marini, Italy)
- Comparison of CO2 and Erbium-YAG Lasers (Dr. Nicolas Rygaloff, France)
Friday, April 1 – ESLD Session: Latest updates in Lasers and EBD:
- Tattoo removal (Dr. Leonardo Marini, Italy)
- Periocular rejuvenation (Dr. Ashraf Badawi, Canada)
Saturday, April 2 – The Best Combination Therapies to Do in One Session:
- Aesthetic Treatment Combinations for Spotless Rejuvenation of the Face, Hands, Neck and Decolleté (Dr. Leonardo Marini, Italy).
Fotona is committed to meeting the current and future needs of aesthetic practitioners with innovative solutions for a wide range of skin treatments. Visit our Product Selector Page to find out which Fotona laser system offers the right mix of performance and value for the needs of your practice.