In today’s competitive dental healthcare industry it makes sense to widen horizons and offer more value to your patients. Fortunately, LightWalker® lasers are designed for ultimate versatility. Apart from providing a wide range of hard- and soft-tissue dental treatments, Fotona’s LightWalker® AT-S laser system also enables many popular facial aesthetic treatments.
The collective desire to stay forever young has created an enormous market for anti-ageing treatments. Recent developments in laser technology are now delivering a longer lasting and scientifically proven method of restoring the natural beauty of the skin. LightWalker® allows you to fulfill your patients’ expectations with a wide range of facial treatment options, from cold and very superficial skin resurfacing to deep thermal interaction with the tissue for anti-aging and rejuvenation effects.
Advantages of Facial Aesthetic Treatments with LightWalker®:
- Safe and patient-friendly procedures
- Minimally invasive and tissue-selective
- Natural results
- New treatment possibilities
- Gentle, fast and convenient
- Generate additional income
The LightWalker’s complementary Er:YAG and Nd:YAG lasers can be utilized either individually for a wide range of powerful & precise treatment capabilities, or applied synergistically to rejuvenate and tighten the skin without needles, sutures or injectables.
Some of the most popular facial aesthetic skin procedures that can be performed with LightWalker® include:
Er:YAG Laser (for Skin Resurfacing and Superficial Lesions)
- LipLase® – fast and patient-friendly lip enhancement procedure that creates volume by stimulating natural collagen and elastin production within the lips.
- SmoothEye® – gentle Er:YAG laser treatment for tightening and wrinkle reduction in the periocular region.
- Skin lesions removal – precise and fast removal of superficial benign lesions.
Nd:YAG Laser (for Treatment of Deep-Lying Structures)
- Laser hair removal – safe and effective, with long-lasting results for all skin types using Nd:YAG.
- Vascular lesion treatments – the perfect solution for treating hemangiomas, vascular malformations such as telangiectasias, venous lakes and angiomas.
- Acne treatments – reduces acne inflammation through photoselective absorption and controlled heating, accelerates healing and stimulates collagen remodeling.
Dual-Wavelength Treatments (for Synergistic Effects)
- Skin resurfacing & rejuvenation – anti-aging treatments can be performed either in ablative modes with the Er:YAG laser or non-ablatively with the Nd:YAG laser, depending on the particular aesthetic outcome that the patient and practitioner wish to achieve. In addition, ablative and non-ablative treatments can also be combined into a comprehensive anti-aging treatment, such as Fotona3D™.
- Fotona3D™ – a comprehensive, non-invasive 3-step laser facelifting procedure utilizing a synergistic combination of the Er:YAG and Nd:YAG wavelengths to achieve a rejuvenated, natural-looking appearance with little or no downtime.
Revolutionary Fotona SMOOTH® Technology
The most effective facial aesthetic treatments, such as Fotona3D™, SmoothEye®, and LipLase®, take advantage of the unique, patented Fotona SMOOTH® pulse technology, which treats the skin and mucosa in a smooth, almost “feather-like” non-ablative manner, without bleeding and with precisely controlled temperature deposition. Fotona SMOOTH® Er:YAG laser pulses activate a unique form of non-ablative thermal stimulation, with a gentle dual-tissue regeneration process designed to achieve highly controlled and safe collagen tightening and new collagen formation within the tissue. This makes it ideal for skin tightening, with the end result being an overall improvement of wrinkles, skin laxity and elasticity.
For more info and before/after photos, see our Treatment Leaflet.