TimeWalker™ Fotona4D® Pro Workshop
16 March 2020 - 17 March 2020
During this intensive two-day workshop, participants will learn the necessary skills, principles and procedures of using the TimeWalker™ Fotona4D® laser system for non-invasive laser facelifting treatments:
During the first day, participants will learn:
- The 4 steps to rejuvenate the four "dimensions" of facial aging:
- 1st Step: SmoothLiftin Er:YAG
- 2nd Step: FRAC3 Nd:YAG
- 3rd Step: PIANO Nd:YAG
- 4th Step: Light Peel Er:YAG
- Smooth Eye – a non-ablative Fotona SMOOTH® mode treatment for tightening of the periocular region.
- Lip Lase – a non-invasive plumping for fuller lips without injectables.
On the second day participants will learn additional applications:
- Vascular treatments
- Benign lesions
- Hair removal
Through demonstrations led by experts in their fields, participants will gain in-depth knowledge on how to treat patients and a full understanding of the complete procedures and receive the most current best practice guidelines. This includes covering risk assessment, control, and post-operative patient guidelines. A selection of treatment procedures will be demonstrated on patients and volunteers.