Nightlase Course (after PHAST)
19 November 2022 - 20 November 2022
Baltimore, MD, United States
This 1 1/2 day course will teach the PHAST™NightLase protocols. In detail, it will guide doctors through the history and research behind this procedure as well as cover treatment limitations, case selection, and, most importantly, practice integration. Furthermore, we will expand on both internal and external marketing, as well as clinical photography tips, in order to help make these procedures a success in your practice!
• Learn the benefits of PHAST NightLase procedure and understand how to integrate the PHAST™ NightLase Procedure into your practice.
• Understand the laser tissue interaction/biology that allows for a successful treatments.
• Establish Treatment limitations and case selection, along with Mallampati classification.
• Understand sleep apnea M.D. testing and sleep studies, co-therapy, appliances etc.
• Better understand laser tissue interaction as it relates to muscle and skin anatomy.
• Learn the benefits of PHAST™ NightLase procedure.
*Receive Continuing Education credit
*Educational method includes lecture and hands-on participation
NightLase Class Information:
Saturday 2:00 pm-5:00pm/Sunday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm @ Kimpton Hotel Monaco
Kimpton Hotel Monaco
2 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
For reservations; 1.800.Kimpton (central reservation office) and ask for the group by name: Fontona LLC November Training or by the group code: G9O. Guests have until October 15, 2022 to make their reservations at the group rate ($149); after that date, prevailing rates will apply OR click on this link.Airport Information
The closest airport to fly into is Baltimore/Washington (BWI) International Airport.