Live Workshop - LightWalker in Dentistry
20 March 2023 - 22 March 2023
The entire workshop is constituted of three individually available, thematic workshop programs covering the use of Fotona’s laser systems in dentistry and aesthetic dentistry.
Participants learn the basic principles of using lasers in a variety of non-surgical and surgical procedures within the field of dentistry. The practical and clinical advantages of lasers and laser-assisted treatments, and the effects of treatment parameter settings and variations thereof, will be explained in great detail and discussed by experienced laser practitioners based on real case materials. A selection of treatment procedures will be demonstrated on patients and volunteers.
• Understand laser physics and laser-tissue interactions.
• Understand difference between Er: YAG and Nd:YAG laser effects on different tissues.
• Understand effects of the different parameters settings and how to identify ideal settings for specific conditions and applications.
• Learn how to gain maximum benefit for your practice out of Fotona laser systems.
• Learn tips and tricks from laser experts and peers.
This three-day dental workshop is reserved for members of the Guangxi Dentists Group.
If you are attending this workshop, please note that flight and hotel bookings must be arranged independently. Check other travel requirements, in particular visa requirements, well in advance of your travel to Slovenia. Fotona cannot be held liable for any cancellation fees for travel arrangements.