Restrictions on use of materials
The Content and Materials of this Site are proprietary to Fotona or third parties and are protected by copyright laws. Permission is granted to view and print materials from the Site for the non-commercial purpose of viewing, reading and retaining for reference.
FOTONA reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any activities or components of the Site (or any part thereof) or to remove or modify, temporarily or permanently any content with or without notice.
FOTONA has used reasonable efforts in collecting, preparing and providing quality content and material, but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currentness of the information contained in or linked to this Site. Users of content from this Site or links do so at their own risk.
FOTONA Content, Product and Service Information - Limitations. All content available through the Site, including but not limited to data, pictures of products, technical drawings, configurations, quote and order information, and catalog listings is believed to be accurate. However, you should independently evaluate the accuracy of the information and the usefulness for your particular needs of any content, product or service available through the Site. Specifications for products and services are subject to change without notice, and FOTONA reserves the right to make changes without notice.
The materials in this site are provided "as is, with all faults" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, FOTONA disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement, or warranties arising by course of dealing or custom of trade. FOTONA does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials displayed in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that this site or any portion of it or the server(s) that makes this site available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
You are encouraged to confirm the information contained here with other sources.
Limitation of liability
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall FOTONA be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from or in connection with the use of or the inability to use this site or the materials in this site, or reliance on the content of the site.
These terms shall be governed in all aspects by and interpreted exclusively in accordance with the laws of Slovenia. You agree that All disputes and differences shall be determined in a court of competent jurisdiction within in Ljubljana and you hereby consent and submit to venue and personal jurisdiction therein.
If any provision of these terms shall be held unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Fotona is committed to protecting your best interests and personal information. If you have specific questions we will address your concerns by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information collected at our site is used exclusively to determine the most appropriate information to send to those who request it.
Fotona will protect your personal information by using appropriate security safeguards. We restrict access to information to persons who need to know the information to provide products or services to you.
We will strive to keep personal information as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as is necessary for its intended purpose.
POLICY OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Personal data manager: Fotona d.o.o.
Registered office: Stegne 7, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Tax ID number: 16890914
Registration number: 5045223000
Contact for individuals regarding the processing of personal data: email@example.com.
In certain cases, the transmission of an individual’s personal data to the controller is necessary so that the processor can fulfill his contractual obligations towards the recipient. The personal data is collected, processed and permanently protected in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Regulation on Data Protection) (OJ L No. 119 of 4. 5. 2016, p.1 (General Regulation), the Personal Data Protection Act (Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No. 94/07) (ZVOP-1) and the Law on electronic communications (Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No. 109/12, 110/13, 40/14 - ZIN-B, 54/14 - rev. US, 81/15 and 40/17).
Disclosure of data to third parties
Personal data we collect is not disclosed to third parties, except for contractors with whom we have a contract for the protection of personal data, and who are contractually bound to the same standards of personal data protection as we are.
How personal data is collected
Personal data is collected from individuals when they register on our website, during personal encounters with users at events, meetings, presentations (where an individual provides information and consent in physical, written form) and when communicating with clients. The data are collected, stored and processed only in accordance with the purpose for which they were collected.
Consent to the processing of personal data may only be given by an individual who has reached the age of 15 years.
In some cases, sensitive personal data is also processed. In this case, if necessary, an individual gives a separate explicit consent for the processing of such personal data for one or more specified purposes.
The purpose of personal data collection
For the purpose of business communication, the name, surname, e-mail address, home address (street, house and postal code and post office), and individual’s gender are stored.
What are your rights regarding personal data?
Every individual whose personal data is collected, stored and processed has the following rights regarding these data:
• The right to forget – if you no longer want your personal data to be further processed, and provided there are no legitimate reasons for their further retention, you may at any time request that your data be erased.
• The right to know how long is your personal data stored.
• The right to request access to your personal data or to correct or delete your data or file a complaint.
• The right to file an objection to the processing of your personal data, to which we are obliged to explicitly notify you at the latest at the first communication, and to present this right to you clearly and separately from all other information.
• The right to request limitation of the processing of your personal data.
• The right to transferability – you may request that the personal data you have provided be returned to you in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format.
• The right to legal remedy and sanctions – you maintain the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, as well as the right to appeal against the decision of the supervisory authority, or in case of non-action by the supervisory authority, the right to compensation and liability.
• The right shall not be subject to measures deriving solely from profiling, analysis or anticipation using automated processing facilities.
• The right to withdraw consent – you have the right to withdraw consent for further processing of your personal data, especially with respect to direct marketing.
Country and retention time of personal data
The collections of personal data are stored in the territory of the Republic of Slovenia and are not transfer to other countries.
Personal data are stored until the consent for the storage and processing of individual data is revoked.
Revocation of consent and personal data deletion
Consent may be revoked at any time, in whole or in the specific purpose of storage and processing, without giving any reason whatsoever, by writing a request to our address: Stegne 7, 1000 Ljubljana, E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The cancellation does not affect the legality of data processing that was carried out until the revocation.
At the same time, you can also request an insight into your personal data stored at our site and request the data to be updated, altered, or that we provide you with the export of the stored personal data in a structured, widely used and machine-readable form.
If the above-described purposes for which we store and process personal data cease to exist, we will delete our databases (for whose purpose has been terminated) immediately, effectively, permanently and without undue delay.
• You may freely browse the Site. You may freely download material there from. Any and all downloaded materials may be used by you for personal, non-commercial use. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use any of such materials for public or commercial purposes, without the express written permission of FOTONA. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials must be retained.
• You should assume that all contents of the Site are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used as except as provided herein and without the express written permission of FOTONA.
• Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by FOTONA. The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
• Your use of the Site is at your own risk. Neither FOTONA nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. This includes damages to, or for viruses that may infect, your computer equipment.
COPYRIGHTED Fotona 2019 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.