- Fotona's Users Lead the Way in Laser Gynecology Research22 December 2020Fotona TV takes a quick look at recent news and developments with Fotona SMOOTH technology.
- Introducing New Online Training Options24 November 2020To help make online education easier, Fotona is introducing new training options for both novice and experienced laser users.
- Introducing a New Handpiece Spacer with Suction Tip10 November 2020Fotona has introduced a new handpiece spacer with a suction tip for Er:YAG ablative procedures using the SP Dynamis laser system.
- Turn Back the Clock with TimeWalker® Fotona4D®20 October 2020TimeWalker® is Fotona's next-generation Er:YAG and Nd:YAG aesthetic laser platform dedicated to facial aesthetic treatments.
- Fotona Announces Launch of Fotona TV for Global Distributor Network2 October 2020Fotona is excited to announce the upcoming launch of its new Fotona TV initiative, designed to help its global network of distributors keep up to date with the latest clinical news, product updates and other exciting developments in the dynamic, fast-changing world of medical laser technology.
- Fotona Expands Product Offering with Purchase of the Dental Division of A.R.C. Laser GmbH 11 September 2020
Fotona's new XPulse® series of diode lasers provides maximized portability and ease of use with superior battery life and advanced semiconductor technology.
- Fotona SkyPulse® in the News2 April 2020
Fotona is happy to announce that the next-generation SkyPulse® laser platform has not only been FDA-cleared in the USA, it has also won the prestigious Red Dot Design Award!
- Three New Fotona Systems on Display at IMCAS 20203 February 2020
Fotona unveiled a bold new line-up of aesthetic laser systems at this year’s IMCAS congress in Paris.
- Dynamis and Fotona SMOOTH® Receive Clearance in Canada28 August 2019Fotona SMOOTH® and the Dynamis laser system have been cleared by Health Canada for minimally invasive gynecology treatments!
- The 16th IFW & 9th Laser & Health Academy (LA&HA®) Symposium30 May 2019The annual LA&HA Symposium & IFW gathering, held this year at at the Alpine resort of Lake Bled in Slovenia, has become the one of the largest medical events of its kind in the region.