- Participants Test "Ferrari" of Dental Lasers at WFLD-ED27 September 2017Fotona’s experience at WFLD-ED was exceptional this year, with a record number of visitors seeking out the company’s latest dental technologies.
- Fotona’s Gynecology Solutions Gain Recognition at 2017 IUGA Congress in Vancouver27 June 2017An important debate at this year’s IUGA congress, titled “Blinded by or Seeing the Light – Laser is the Best Treatment for Vaginal Atrophy” introduced Fotona’s breakthrough minimally invasive laser treatment as a direct competitor to the traditional gold standard therapy for genitourinary syndrome of menopause.
- The 7th International Laser and Health Academy Symposium 23 May 2017
Nearly 500 participants attended the 7th annual Laser and Health Academy Symposium, which took place from May 19th - 20th at the beautiful Alpine resort of Kranjska Gora in Slovenia.
- StarWalker MaQX Receives Aesthetic Industry Award30 March 2017
Fotona’s new StarWalker MaQX laser system is a 2017 winner of THE Aesthetic Industry Awards.
- Fotona’s Unveils the Future of Dentistry at IDS 27 March 2017
This year’s International Dental Show (IDS) boasted a record number of 155,000 visitors from 157 countries, and Fotona’s booth was one of the star attractions!
- Fotona4D® Roadshow Promotional Tour in China21 March 2017
Fotona and its distributor Beauty Light wrapped up a very successful Fotona4D® promotional tour in China.
- Pearl of Aesthetic Dermatology Award Presented for Fotona4D®14 March 2017Fotona was officially presented with the prestigious Pearl of Aesthetic Dermatology Award at the Pearl Gala in Warsaw on March 11th, 2017.
- Great Days for Fotona at AAD 10 March 2017It was an incredible week for Fotona at this year’s AAD conference in Orlando, which proved to be one of the most active and successful events to date for Fotona in the US market.
- A new Star is Born: Fotona Launches StarWalker® at IMCAS31 January 2017Fotona officially launched its revolutionary new StarWalker® MaQX laser system with all-new ASP technology at the IMCAS 2017 world congress in Paris.
- A Successful Opening of the LA&HA Institute9 November 2016On Monday, November 7 th the Laser and Health Academy opened the doors to its new 500 m 2 state-of-the-art laser research and training facility.