- Pixel Screen Technology and FRAC3® successfully introduced at AAD11 February 2008Effective anti-aging treatment needs to encompass both resurfacing and rejuvenation of the skin, as well as treatment of other imperfections and pigmentation on and below the skin’s surface. In addition to this patients now prefer more-frequent, lighter treatments; in effect, keeping the signs of aging at bay. In response to this Fotona demonstrated at the recent AAD conference in San Antonio, Texas how their Pixel Screen Technology (PST) and FRAC3® treatment modality can be combined to offer a full range of anti-aging treatments, which can all be fine tuned to balance the strength of the effect with the length of recovery times.
- Read all about it - Lasers in Dentistry!27 November 2007The recently published proceedings of the 1st International Workshop of Evidence-based Dentistry on Lasers in Dentistry provides a comprehensive reference for anyone involved with lasers in dentistry - whether they are a beginner or an expert.
- Faster, Stronger, More Treatments - the Fotona SP Plus16 November 2007The Fotona SP Plus is possibly the most versatile medical laser system available, satisfying applications in Aesthetics, Dermatology, Anti-Aging, Surgery and Gynecology.
- Fotona XD-2 - one great little dental laser system15 November 2007Dentists worldwide have been discovering why the Fotona XD-2 is the ideal solution for their first steps into the world of laser dentistry.
- Fidelis Plus III – The best dental laser system in the world just got better2 October 2006Following its successful introduction this autumn, the Fidelis Plus III, the latest dental laser system from Fotona, is now setting new standards in laser dentistry worldwide.
- A New Dental Partner for the UK2 October 2006This month’s London Dental Showcase heralds the first main event for Fotona and our most recent partner, Blueprint Dental. It will also mark the UK launch of the Fidelis Plus III, Fotona’s latest and most flexible dental laser system.
- U.S. Launch for Fotona XP MAX20 March 2006Fotona has chosen ASLMS 2006, Boston (April 5-9), as the venue to launch the newest addition to its extensive Aesthetics and Dermatology product line, the Fotona XP MAX, on the American market.
- Treating Pigmented Lesions -- a Chinese Success Story9 March 2006Unsightly pigmented lesions can occur on all skin types, however they are particularly prevalent among East Asians, who are turning to laser treatment in increasing numbers.
- Fotona Releases New Dental Handpiece9 February 2006Fotona's R14-C dental handpiece, with its high-efficiency spray nozzles and reduced size, further enhances the capabilities of the Fidelis Plus II and the Fidelis
II dental laser systems.