• The widest range of indications with two laser wavelengths: Nd:YAG and Er:YAG
• Effective treatments with great patient satisfaction
• Quick recovery times
• Safe, extremely fast and easy to perform procedures
• Fast and effective treatment for onychomycosis using Fotona’s patented VSP Nd:YAG laser technology.
• Safely kills parasitic fungi which have infected a patient's nails
• No topical chemicals or oral medications needed, no side-effects
• The most patient-friendly and least-invasive onychomycosis treatment
• Simple, easy-to-perform, three-step procedure
• Treatments for a wide range of warts and verrucae using Fotona's Er:YAG and Nd:YAG lasers
• Extremely precise ablation of warts with Er:YAG
• Deep and selective Nd:YAG absorption induces coagulation of blood vessels feeding the wart, causing subsequent necrosis (penetrates even through calloused tissue)
• Antibacterial effects promote faster healing and reduce the possibility of recurrence
• No need to remove any extra tissue, no anesthesia required
• No special post-procedure skin care necessary-
• Treatment of all types of unsightly veins and vascular lesions using Fotona’s Nd:YAG laser
• Suitable for all skin types
• Deep laser penetration and selective absorption in hemoglobin targets even the deepest and largest unsightly veins
• Maximum treatment efficacy and speed due to Fotona's highly versatile parameter selection
• Minimum patient discomfort
Corns and calluses
• Efficacious and safe Fotona Er:YAG tissue ablation
• Suitable for all skin types
• Extremely precise, ablating only the callus, while leaving the surrounding tissue untouched
• Unmatched effectiveness in clearing all callus tissue prevents recurrence
• No post-treatment pain, no analgesics necessary
• Faster healing, without scaring
and more Aesthetic and Surgical applications
• Er:YAG laser treatments: ingrown toenails, removal of various benign lesions
• Nd:YAG laser treatments: hair removal, incision, excision, vaporization, ablation, coagulation of soft tissue
Laser podiatry treatments can be best performed with the following Fotona laser systems:
XP Line – Fotona's XP line of Nd:YAG lasers is an ideal choice if you value high-quality aesthetic treatments without compromising efficacy. At the heart of Fotona XP lasers is a high performance, non-ablative long-pulse Nd:YAG laser, which can be combined with an optional* surgical QCW Nd:YAG laser to offer an extremely wide aesthetic treatment range.
All Fotona Nd:YAG lasers are equipped with VSP (Variable Square Pulse) technology, enabling laser energy to penetrate deeply into the skin to create thermal effects without damaging the skin surface. Compared to conventional Nd:YAG technologies, Fotona’s proprietary VSP pulses create virtually instantaneous temperature increases that are limited to the targeted structures only; no unnecessary energy is deposited into the skin.
Handpieces & Accessories
Fotona's specially designed, innovative handpiece technology allows safe, precisely controlled and optimal delivery of laser pulses to the treatment area. More information about handpieces and other accessories is available on the product pages (see above links).
*Standard with XP Dynamis and optional with XP Spectro.